All Natural Blue-Green AFA Algae (Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae) SaniCells Capsules are a natural Klamath blue-green algae supplement containing premium quality Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA).
- Aphanizomenon flos-aqua (AFA) blue-green algae are made primarily of soft proteins and polysaccharides that are easily digested by our intestinal bacteria that in turn then food our blood and cells.
- AFA contains an extraordinarily concentration of the blue-pigment phycocyanin which helps preload the immune system by stimulating the production of more stem cells from the bone marrow. Stem cells are the basic form of all cells and can be transformed into any cell (including T-cells, NK cells, macrophages and other immune system cell artillery)
- AFA is known to contain an exceptional forty major and trace minerals, picked up from the constant stirring of nearly thirty feet of mineral sediment at the bottom of Klamath Lake. Minerals are the atomic matrix of our bodies and are necessary to build every tissue including our bones, teeth, skin, hair, nails, internal organs, muscular system, immune system and nervous system.
- Generally, the more domesticated our food is, the more mineral deficient it becomes. Weston Price’s work in Nutrition and Physical Degeneration demonstrated that the more one adopts a “civilized” diet, the more quickly mineral deficiency symptoms appear. Mineral deficiencies have been associated with every degenerative and chronic condition known to humankind. The key solution to mineral deficiencies appears to be including wild foods in our diet. AFA is a wild food.
- AFA is an excellent source of B vitamins including appreciable amounts of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12. In general, B vitamins fight stress by helping to more efficiently convert polysaccharides and other carbohydrates into glucose for immediately available energy, endurance and stamina.
- The vitamin B12 found in AFA may or may not be usable by the human body. Dr. Gabriel Cousens’ clinical research indicates that the vitamin B12 in AFA does not increase serum B12 levels in human blood, indicating that the B12 in AFA is unavailable. AFA is also an important source of vitamin C. AFA contains omega-3 fatty acids, including the long-chain omega-3 fatty acid known as docosahexonoic acid (DHA). AFA also contains the phospholipid choline. This makes AFA a brain and nervous system supporting food.
- PROTEIN & AFA algae is a complete protein source containing approximately 60 percent protein. Eighteen amino acids (protein building blocks) are present in AFA algae. The protein and amino acids in AFA is in highly assimilable glycoprotein and amino acid peptide forms instead of the lipoprotein form found in animal products such as beef and chicken (which are usually cooked into even more difficult-to-digest forms of protein). Therefore, it takes less energy to digest and utilize algae protein. Additionally, neurotransmitters for brain health can be produced from AFA protein more easily and swiftly due to its ease of digestibility.
- Protein is used to construct, maintain and repair every tissue in our bodies from our bones, teeth, muscles, nerves, glands, heart, blood, liver, skin, hair and everything in between. A lack of protein is mostly associated with muscular weakness slow healing and brain chemistry imbalances. An excess of animal protein is associated with heart disease, kidney disease, cancer and colon cancer. It is becoming more and more clear that plant-based, complete protein sources are of critical importance for the future – this is exactly what superfoods provide and this is exactly what AFA algae provides.